donderdag 14 januari 2016

Layout blue fern studio's January sketch challenge 'Dream Big'

Goodmorning!
I made a layout for the JanuarY sketch challenge from blue fern studio's . Here is the sketch for this month.
I flipped and mirrored the Sketch to fit my photo.
















 




It's a picture of my daughter looking up close and personal with a flower, lol! So Cute.


I used the brick pieces chipboard and the words Dream Big from Blue Fern Studios.
I also used Maja Design papers vintage Autumn and a lot of Prima Marketing, journaling cards, flowers, trinckets and say it in chrystals.


X Wendy

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wendy, what an adorable photo! I love how you have used the sketch to create a beautiful layout. Thank you for joining us at Blue Fern Studios for our sketch challenge this month.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen